Popular posts from this blog
Advice From Dummies: Orange County Democratic Edition
I was trying to decide who to take advice from the other day. So I looked up, who NOT to take advice from. Michael Hyatt wrote a column, and he said don't take advice from: "A financial advisor who is broke. A social media consultant who only has a few thousand followers. A doctor who is overweight and out-of-shape." So let's translate that into Orange County politics. This is why I don't take advice from Jonathan Jacobson and Brett Broge. 1. Don't take advice from someone charged with public urination. (Mr. Jacobson) http://yourfreepress. blogspot.com/2007/10/to-pee- or-not-to-peethat-is-question. html?m=0 Even funnier, there was a Quick Chek convenience store nearby, and we all know there are bathrooms in there! 2. Don't take advice from someone who is elected to lead a party and instead causes chaos in its biggest City and biggest Town. http://blogs.hudsonvalley. com/fray/2016/05/06/d...
Sorry I've been away a couple weeks. Vacations are nice though! I came back to see that some Town Judge from Way Way Yonder (Wawayanda?) convicted Democratic activists for Disorderly Conduct in relation to CPV. Apparently when you chain yourselves together and block vehicles, that's disorderly conduct. When I grew up that was just clean fun! Let's keep it focused though: CPV HAPPENED BECAUSE OF DEMOCRATS. PERIOD. END OF STORY. It is the Cuomo administration that gave CPV its permits. Every single Democrat in the Orange County Legislature voted IN SUPPORT of CPV. Democratic minority leader Matt Turnbull - that's you! Former Democratic Leader Jeff Berkman - that's you. Former Democratic Leader Chris Eachus - that's you. Michael Paduch - that's you. All of you voted for CPV. Shame on you! All you have to do is read resolution 110 of 2012 of the County Legislature. Here's the ...

Comments
Post a Comment